Carbon Monoxide is a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas that is highly toxic to humans and animals in concentrated amounts. CO can enter your home from malfunctioning, or incorrectly installed, fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, fireplaces, and other appliances.
We’re serious about your safety, and that’s why our Heating Technicians undergo rigorous training so they’re experts at engineering a heating system that’s the right fit for your home. And they’ll install it the right way, so your family is protected. Then we’ll inspect it every year to make sure it’s still performing the way it should, so you’ll have years of warmth, health and safety from it.
To further protect you, we feature a special new hybrid monitor that detects both CO and natural gas levels in your home – or you can choose from an array of regular CO detectors we can supply for you. Our Heating Technicians will take the time to find the best place to install them for you, and show you how to use them.
At Lewis MacLean, we’re serious about keeping you safe – because we care about your family as much as you do.