Just take a look at this checklist of included items:
- Inspection and testing of main water shut off – so you’re always protected in a water emergency.
- Whole-home safety and health inspection – written for your convenience.
- Water quality testing to show you what’s in your water – for the health and safety of your family.
- Water pressure testing to ensure excessive pressure is not damaging your plumbing – to save you from the added costs of fixtures that wear out before their time.
- Issue assessment, which includes long-term, looming issues – so you’ll always know where you stand.
- A series of options for work to be done, with short, medium, and long-term needs – so you’re always in control.
- A guaranteed, up-front price quote for every option in writing, so you’ll always know what the job will cost, before any work is performed. No surprises. No worries.
Lewis MacLean. Committed to “Simplifying Your Life.”
Financing Options for Every Budget
Running a home can be expensive. But you’ll never have to worry about unplanned repairs or new installations, because we’re here to help you. Whether you need your plumbing, heating or air conditioning system repaired, or you’re looking to upgrade with a new installation, Lewis MacLean offers great financing options to assist you in the process.
Ask one of our Customer Care Specialists today about how we can relieve the stress when you need it most.
Call us at 604-532-9625 today!
Prevention Saves You time & Money
You wouldn’t take your vehicle on a long road trip without having a mechanic inspect the engine, and yet many people ignore their plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems and expect them to operate free of problems all year.
Our annual inspection and maintenance programs will save you time and money on costly and damaging repairs. Our Experts will spot problems before they become expensive emergencies.
Members of our exclusive Lewis MacLean Clubs no longer have to worry, since inspection and maintenance programs are built into their memberships. Join now and let us take all the headaches out of your home maintenance. It’s as easy as a phone call to 310-9625
Take Your Pick
There’s nothing worse than not having any options!
One way of doing things is no way to do things.
That’s why at Lewis MacLean, our team of Professional Plumbers, Gas Fitters, and Heating/Air Conditioning Technicians always put you in control of how to improve your home.
Three Options in Writing
After a full assessment has been made, our Pros will offer 3 written options for repairs, replacements and new installations, whenever possible – so you can make an informed choice about what needs to be done. These options will include items that should be done now, along with those that can perhaps wait until a later date, so you can budget for the time that suits you best. At Lewis MacLean, we believe in putting you in control of your home’s destiny.